Monday, October 31, 2011

5-K RUN

I DID IT!
I ran the 5K race at the 2011 Duke City Marathon. I ran the whole time. My time SUCKED!! It took me 40 minutes. But that doesn't matter because my goal was to run the whole race and not walk, and I DID IT... in 40.00 minutes. I could have run faster and walked a bit, but I wanted to run. And I did! FOR 40.00 MINUTES.
I would post my finisher's picture here for you to admire, but it's $39 to download your finisher's picture. Ridiculous. The Duke City Marathon benefits the New Mexico Cancer Center, but the photo purchase benefits only the photo company.
I imagine they make a killing on this sort of thing.
I came in 716th place overall out of 852 runners in the 5K, and 44th out of 56 in my age group for females.
I want to do another one...

17 comments:

Itools Mobile Service said...

Excellent Article

I Inova Infra said...

Nice Post kindly visit us @

Building Contractors in Trivandrum

Honey Moon Tours Kerala said...

Nice . Kindly Visit us @
Best kerala honeymoon packages

Hotel Island Star Groups said...

Nice post. Kindly visit us @
Hotels in Rameshwaram

Tgr Wedringz said...

Thanks for this article. Kindly Visit us @
Wedding Photographers in Vijayawada

Desktop Wallpapers said...

Nice and Lovely post. Kindly Visit us @

HD Images

PondyBikeRent said...

Very Nice Post Kindly Visit Us @
bike rent in pondicherry

TJ Trading said...

Thank you for sharing the information it was very helpful

Hotel Island Star Groups said...

Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article

Desktop Wallpapers said...

Thank you for sharing the information here. And please keep update like this.

UniversalTelecoms said...

i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.

King Mirchi said...

How nice to find this post this morning!

Itools Mobile Service said...

Very nice,Thank you for your information.

GoldenBuilders said...

Very helpful information thank you

TJ Trading said...

very nice thank you For Your information #Frm Builders

Bee Yes said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post

المثالي ماكس said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل

شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف فلل بالقطيف